July 2022 Equipment Changes : Leaving Fujifilm – Breaking Free with Olympus
Every Day & Adventure Camera : Olympus TG-3
New September 2022 : Olympus E-PL7
My latest acquisition, semi rangefinder style camera, Olympus E-PL7.
Technically an E-M10 MKI, but without a viewfinder.
The intention is to experiment with manual lenses, KMZ turret viewfinder etc…
Besides the TG-3, this is also my smallest mirrorless camera.
New June 2022 : Olympus E-M10 MKIII
Replaces my Fuji X100 as my Fun camera.
Extreme Compact, smaller and lighter.
Faster camera, 16MP, IBIS, Great Art Filters and much more.
Olympus E-M1 Original – Silver Edition
Yes, the X-T1 is gone and replaced by an almost brand new E-M1 silver.
Olympus OM D E M5 Mark II
Traveling light camera kit, equipped with small but powerful lenses such as the Panasonic 12-35mm HD, Olympus 40-150mm, and Panasonic 100-300mm power O.I.S. The ideal set for cycling, backpacking, city…, – everything fits in a small bag with a reach of 24-600mm in full frame.
New June 2022 : Olympus E-M1 MK II
This is the camera that finally convinced me to move from Fujifilm to Olympus.
Bought second hand but still in near mint condition – about 8500 clicks.
My new main camera : Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III
The camera that made me Break Free !
The camera that made me say goodbye to my beloved Fujifilm X-H1 and all its lenses.
The camera that is the perfect bridge between DSLR and Mirrorless.
Olympus – Panasonic Lenses
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH. POWER O.I.S.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40‑150mm F2.8 Pro
- M.Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter MC‑14
- M.Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter MC-20 (new August 2022) *
- Panasonic 100-300mm Vario OIS
- Olympus 14-150mm
- Olympus 12-45mm f4.0 Pro
- Olympus 12-40 f2.8 Pro
- Panasonic 12-60
- Panasonic 12-35 HD
- Olympus 30mm Macro
- Laowa 10mm Zero D.
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 objectief
- Panasonic 45-200 Mega OIS
- TTArtisan 23mm f1.4
- MCO Plus 14mm f3.5 (soon)
* When using the MC-20 for the first time with my 40-150mm Pro, I got a message on my camera – “check lens status” – to fix this problem I needed to update the 40-150mm Pro lens to the latest firmware version : v1.3 ( I had v.1.2)
Olympus OM Zuiko Lenses
35mm Film Cameras
Olympus OM1 – OM2 – OM10 – OM20 – OM40, Olympus Pen FT, Olympus OM2000 2x
Olympus OM Zuiko prime lenses : 21mm f3.5, 24mm f2.8, 28mm f2.8, 28mm f3.5, 35mm f2.8, 50mm f1.8, 50mm f3.5 macro, 100mm f2.8, 135mm f3.5, 200mm f4, 300mm f4.5
Olympus TC 1.4 – A and TC2.0 – A
Olympus OM Zuiko zoom lenses : 35/70mm f3.5-4.5, 35/70mm f4, 70/150mm f4, 65/200mm f4 –
Other Gear :
Nikon F60 28-100mm
And a whole lot of different brands classic prime lenses.